Planning a Christmas Party?
Make this year’s Christmas Do something special and let us help you organise your own private ArtNight!
Your Christmas Party starting at:
- YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY
You will have an unforgettable 2 hours as you create your own artwork on a 30x40cm canvas. Fun and creativity guaranteed!
- YOUR ARTIST
Your friendly and professional ArtNight Artist will bring all the materials needed for your Christmas Party ArtNight. From tablecloths and aprons, to paintbrushes and easels, we’ll provide everything you need. And of course some special tricks and tips are also included!
- YOUR LOCATION
Your Christmas Party can happen anywhere you like! Your office, a restaurant, in the comfort of your own home or at a completely different location. If you don’t have a specific location in mind we can help you pick the perfect location for a small additional fee!
- YOUR MOTIF
At your Christmas Party all the guests will be painting the same motif. Choose your perfect painting from our motif gallery. If you have something else in mind, we can work together and create a motif according to your vision.
What to expect:
Who doesn’t long for an enjoyable and relaxing run-up to Christmas? Our artists will bring all the materials you need,to allow you to eternalise the spirit of Christmas on your canvas. The only thing you need to worry about is having enough mince pies and plenty of mulled wine for everyone! Your ArtNight artist will provide the rest and ensure a fun-filled evening allowing you to fully enjoy the festive season with your friends, family or colleagues. Your Christmas Party can happen anywhere you like, in your office a restaurant, in the comfort of your own home or at a completely different location.
BUT NOT AS YOU KNOW IT
Looking for a unique and memorable office Christmas party? Unleash your creativity and get your colleagues painting! Gather around the Christmas Tree and create exceptional artwork for your office, to ensure a bright and lively start to the new year. Who knew Stuart from IT was such a dab hand with a paintbrush?!
Santa, a glitter-tastic extravaganza, a winter wonderland, or a classic Christmas Tree? There are no limitations when it comes to choosing your motif! You don’t even have to choose something Christmassy at all - why not plump for some tropical palm trees to break up the grey days or a perfectly painted portrait. Last but not least, we can work together with you to design the perfect motif for your party.
A small tip: your masterpiece also works as a lovely personalised Christmas Pressie.
It was a great night! Such a nice friendly atmosphere and a really supportive tutor. It was so much fun and really lovely to do something a bit different.Kathrin London
A selection of our different motifs:
Frequently Asked Questions
- This depends on what you want to be included. For our private ArtNights we have a standard minimum cost of £390 (which includes up to 10 guests). Each additional guest will cost £39. For an additional fee we can help you with finding the perfect location and motif. Need something else? Drop us a note in the comments or get in touch and ask us!
- We are flexible and will work together with you to make all your christmas (party) wishes come true. Your Christmas Event can happen anywhere you like, in your office a restaurant, in the comfort of your own home or at a completely different location.
- This is entirely up to you! Whether you want to step into the shoes of Banksy or follow the path of Frida Kahlo, our motif gallery provides you with endless opportunities. If you can’t find what you are looking for, our artists are always happy to design a motif according to your specifications for an additional charge.
- There is no minimum number of guests we require to attend, however the minimum cost of hosting a private ArtNight is £390. This fee includes up to 10 people.
- 2 hours. On top of this, our artists need access to the venue around an hour to prep the ArtNight and one to tidy up after. Without your help of course!
- A lot of curiosity, eagerness to try something new and of course the desire to be creative! The rest will be taken care of by us. If the ArtNight is happening at your place or office, all you need to do is ensure that there are enough chairs, tables and space to get creative. The artist will be bringing all the materials including table clothes, aprons, paint brushes and easels.
- Only the best of the best! Our artists are handpicked to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
- Although the majority of ArtNight guests are adults, we do have some regular attendants as young as 14. We also offer special ArtNights ideal for kids and adults, suitable for kids older than 7. If you are interested just add this into your comments.
- If your ArtNight is happening at a restaurant or bar, you can order your food from directly from them, or in the case of it happening in your own home or office you would organise this yourself.
- Generally locations shouldn’t be charging you to host your ArtNight with them, but around the holidays these tend to get busy, so this might be the case. Any location desires a lot of drink and food orders, so its possible they will expect a minimum spend.
- The sooner the better, but as a rule of thumb we need at least 3-4 weeks to organise an ArtNight for you.
- Usually you can have your Christmas ArtNight on any day. Pick the most convenient date for you and also tell us an alternative so that we can get started with organising your party.
- This is entirely up to you! We are here to make you happy - and are more than happy to arrange an ArtDay version of our ArtNights!
- If you can’t find an appropriate location, we can help you do so for an additional fee of £250.
- Of course! However there will be an additional fee for this, which will depend on how far an artist will have to travel to get to you.