Planning a Hen Party?
Make her Hen Party something special and let us help you organise your own private ArtNight!
Hen Party starting at:
- A CREATIVE HEN PARTY
You will have an unforgettable 2 hours as you create your own artwork on a 30x40cm canvas. Fun and creativity guaranteed!
- YOUR ARTIST
Your friendly and professional ArtNight Artist will bring all the materials needed for the Hen Party ArtNight. From tablecloths and aprons, to paintbrushes and easels, we’ll provide everything you need. And of course, some special tricks and tips are also included!
- YOUR LOCATION
The Hen Do can happen anywhere you like! A local bar, a cosy restaurant, in the comfort of your own home or at a completely different location altogether! If you don’t have a specific location in mind we can help you pick the perfect location for an additional fee.
- YOUR MOTIF
At the Hen Party all the guests will be painting the same motif. Choose your perfect painting from our motif gallery. If you have something else in mind, we can work together and create a motif according to your vision - whether it’s a painting of the bride, her groom or something else you just know she’ll love!
What to expect
AN EXCEPTIONAL BRIDE!
As one of her closest friends you want to make this day as perfect and magical as possible. Looking for unique hen do ideas? By having a hen party ArtNight we can help you include any special requests to make this day unforgettable for you, the bridesmaids and most importantly the bride. Whether she wants to celebrate in a local cafe or a trendy bar, there are no limits set on her imagination and making this day perfect for her.
A SPECIAL BRIDE!
Everyone wants to give their bride a meaningful gift so that she will remember this important day. Nothing is more personal than a hand painted artwork dedicated to her.
THE ULTIMATE BONDING EXPERIENCE!
Every group has them: the joker, the clumsy one, the mother hen and the extrovert. Getting creative and painting together with a arty and unique craft hen party will allow you to bond in a way you have never done before, making your friendship even stronger and creating unforgettable memories.
It was a really fun activity for my best friend’s hen. We were proud of what we had achieved as beginners and the bride absolutely loved it!Anabell
A selection of our different motifs:
Frequently Asked Questions
- This depends on what you want to be included. For our private ArtNights we have a standard minimum cost of £390 (which includes up to 10 guests). Each additional guest will cost £39. For an additional fee we can help you with finding the perfect location and motif. Need something else? Drop us a note in the comments or get in touch and ask us!
- We are flexible and will work together with you to make all your bride’s wishes come true. Your hen do can happen anywhere you like, in a bar or a restaurant, in the comfort of your own home or at a completely different location.
- This is entirely up to you! Whether you want to step into the shoes of Banksy or follow the path of Frida Kahlo, our motif gallery provides you with endless opportunities. If you can’t find what you are looking for, our artists are always happy to design a motif according to your specifications for an additional charge.
- There is no minimum number of guests we require to attend, however the minimum cost of hosting a private ArtNight is £390. This fee includes up to 10 people
- 2 hours. On top of this, our artists need access to the venue around an hour before to prep the ArtNight and one hour afterwards to tidy up after. Without your help of course!
- A lot of curiosity, eagerness to try something new and of course the desire to be creative! We’ll take care of the rest! If the ArtNight is happening at your place or home, all you need to do is ensure that there are enough chairs, tables and space to get creative. The artist will be bringing all the materials including table clothes, aprons, paint brushes and easels.
- Only the best of the best! Our artists are handpicked to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
- Although the majority of ArtNight guests are adults, we do have some regular attendants as young as 14. We also offer special ArtNights ideal for kids and adults, suitable for kids older than 7. If you are interested just add this into your comments.
- If your ArtNight is happening at a restaurant or bar, you can order your food from directly from them, or in the case of it happening in your own home you would organise this yourself. Please note you would usually not be able to bring in your own food, drinks or decorations to a bar/restaurant.
- Generally locations shouldn’t be charging you to host your ArtNight with them, but around the holidays these tend to get busy, so this might be the case. Any location desires a lot of drink and food orders, so its possible they will expect a minimum spend.
- The sooner the better, but as a rule of thumb we need at least 3-4 weeks to organise an ArtNight for you.
- Usually you can have your hen party ArtNight on any day. Pick the most convenient date for you and also tell us an alternative so that we can get started with organising your party.
- This is entirely up to you! We are here to make you happy - and are more than happy to arrange an ArtDay version of our ArtNights!
- If you can’t find an appropriate location, we can help you do so for an additional fee of £250.
- Of course! However there will be an additional fee for this, which will depend on how far an artist will have to travel to get to you.